|Nutribullet Pro 900w
||900w Motor – Versatile Container – Fast Blending
||Powerful 1000w Motor – Versatile Jug – Sharp Blades
|Breville Blend- Active Pro
||Dishwasher Safe – Neoprene Sleeve – 300 Watt Motor
Top 3 Blenders for Protein Shakes UK 2015 – 2016
There is little doubt that blenders are a great product for creating delicious protein shakes and other drinks. There are however, an increasing number of dedicated blenders that are designed to give you the convenience you need, while still offering the speed of the blender. This list features the top three blenders that are the best for protein shakes.
Nutribullet Pro 900w Review – Our Number 1
The Nutribullet (shop now here) has become a very popular product for those looking to focus on healthy eating. It has been designed to be quick and easy to use. Let us see some of its features.
- The fast action of the Nutribullet enables the food to be broken down and blends the protein supplements. This will give you all the goodness you can get out of the ingredients.
- It is fitted with a powerful 900w motor. This gives less aeration to the food and gives a better consistency.
- Because of the fast speed, it will grind all the seeds and stems so that you won’t get a lumpy mixture.
- The blades run at an incredible 25,000rpm. This means it will completely blend your food very quickly.
This Pro version of the Nutribullet is designed to give you even more healthy protein shakes and in less time. The jug can also be used as the container so you can carry it around without having to decant it.
Features: 900w Motor – Versatile Container – Fast Blending
Pricing: High End
Salter EK2002 1000w Nutri Pro Review – Number 2
The Salter EK2002 1000w Nutri Pro is a very nice looking blender that has some serious power behind it. Designed for the nutritious smoothie and protein shakes, it can easily cope with anything you put into it. Here are its features.
- The fast 1000 watt motor will be able to grind seeds and stems with ease. It will also give you a lovely silky consistency.
- It is designed to look aesthetically pleasing so that you can leave it on the kitchen surface when not in use.
- The small base measures 15x15x21 cm. This means it won’t take up too much room. Great if you have lots of appliances.
- The jug can be used as a container for the smoothie. It comes with east to use lids so you can take it with you.
This type of product is very popular and it is easy to see why. The Salter EK2002 1000w Nutri Pro gives you everything you need to create amazing drinks that are packed with goodness.
Features: Powerful 1000w Motor – Versatile Jug – Sharp Blades
Breville Blend-Active Pro Blender 300w Review – Number 3
Breville have been making high quality kitchen appliances for many years. They have always created great alternative products as well as market leading designs. This Blend-Active Pro Blender has all the features you need for those healthy shakes. Let us see the features.
- With its versatile jug that turns into the container, you can quickly blend your protein shake and go, great for busy lives.
- The tough blades will make light work of any seeds or hard vegetables you may use. This will also prevent lumps in your smoothie.
- The product comes with a Neoprene sleeve that keeps the drinks cooler for longer. There is also a rubber band to help with grip on the container.
- The jug and lids are all completely dishwasher safe. This means no more worrying about having to wash up afterwards.
The Breville Blend-Active Pro Blender is a great way to get more fruit and vegetables into your diet.
Features: Dishwasher Safe – Neoprene Sleeve – 300 Watt Motor
The top spot goes to the Nutribullet Pro 900w. Not only does it have a powerful motor, it also has sharp blades and a versatile jug. The ideal solution for protein shakes.