Optimum 9400 Blender Review
Blender shopping isn’t known as the most exciting or fun activity to many people. Not only can the sheer amount of choices overwhelm us when trying to decide between models, but we also have to worry, once we buy a carefully selected appliance, about how well it will actually do the job it’s intended to do.
A known and trusted brand, Optimum provides wonderful products. With so many different options on the market, most of us like to know exactly what we can expect from the appliances we’re spending our hard earned money on.
- This blender crushes ice and frozen fruit alike in mere seconds, a truly amazing feat when compared with other blenders, which can take time and require much stirring to reach the consistency desired. Why waste time like that when such an efficient machine exists?
- While many devices in the same category as this are intended solely for liquid foods, this amazing machine can handle tougher foods, including nuts, beans, rice, and whole grains. It can even prepare bread dough. This is the first blender I have come across that can do this.
- Choose from a variety of nuts to make your own all natural nut butter, needing no extra ingredients! Go for the classic peanut butter or think outside the box, the choices are endless with the Optimum.
- The blender’s jug is made from BPA free plastic and is unbelievably strong. If you have kids, durable household items are undoubtedly a great quality.
- The Optimum 9400 can create a delicious, creamy ice cream with only one ingredient; fruit. For those of us always on the hunt for healthier alternatives to our favorite sweet treats, this is a godsend. It seems silly to go to the store and buy pre-made ice cream when you could toss an ingredient you already have in your freezer into this device and have your dessert ready in seconds.
- While extremely adept at handling ice or other frozen substances, this appliance is equally equipped for handling steaming hot food, such as soups or sauces. Even more amazingly, the Optimum runs at such a high speed (48,000 rpm), the contents can be warmed by friction heat alone.
- The blades of this blender are so strong, you can place an entire avocado (yes, including the pit) inside, and it will blend easily. This is something I had to see to believe.
I won’t lie, this is not a cheap blender. However, this product amazed me with the multitude of functions it can perform, and quickly became the most used item in my kitchen almost instantly after purchasing it. That should tell you all you need to know.
Reading about such a powerful machine, you’d probably expect the Optimum to be noisy, but this blender is quieter than other blenders, with a noise level of merely 80-85 decibels. This means you can actually have a conversation in your kitchen while using this machine, or maintain respectable noise levels in your cafe instead of disturbing your customers. In conclusion, the Optimum 9400 is worth the money, without question.