Cuisinart Blender Review
Making a fresh homemade soup is a wonderful thing to do. You can put all the latest seasonal vegetables in there and make it just the way you like it. The only problem is that it can take time to prepare and cook by hand. Not everyone has enough time in their busy lives to do it. This is where a blender/soup maker like the Cuisinart SSB1U (shop now here) can make a real difference. Let us take a look at some of the features of this soup maker.
- This soup maker is very fast. The whole process takes just 20 minutes. This means you can easily leave it while you do other things.
- There is a rapid heating element that will sauté the vegetables as they are chopped. This means you won’t need to cut or pre-cook anything.
- The blender uses sharp stainless steel blades to blend everything into a nice smooth soup. It will also prevent things from sticking or burning to the bottom of the element.
- There is a useful self-clean feature that will do all the hard work for you.
- As well as a soup maker, it can also be used to crush ice, make smoothies and prepare sauces. This makes it a very versatile product.
Overall, the Cuisinart SSB1U Soup Maker is a very useful blender, ice crusher and sauce maker. It has stainless steel blades and a non-stick base to keep everything clean. Not only will it do all the preparation and cooking for you, it will also clean itself afterwards.
Cuisinart has created a very compact and stylish looking blender that will save time for many people.
Features: Non-Stick Base – Rapid Heating – Auto Clean