NutriBullet 600 Review – A Very Powerful, Compact Bullet Blender
If you are on the lookout for a new ice crushing blender to make smoothies, milkshakes, juices and more, then you will already know that there are literally hundreds of different models to choose from and some of them are better than others. Choosing the right blender to add to your kitchen is no easy feat, especially if you have never purchased one before.
Fortunately, we are able to help you make an informed buying decision because we have tested and reviewed many of the most popular blenders on the market right now so that we can give you an in-depth look at what each model has to offer.
The model that we have tested and reviewed for you today is the NutriBullet 600 Series. If you are interested in purchasing a bullet blender then please read on below to see what we thought of this model.
The NutriBullet 600 Review
Features: 600W Motor – 680ml Capacity – BPA Free Plastic – Ice Crusher – 15 x 31 x 14 cm – 1.9kg – 12 Month Warranty
- This bullet blender is incredibly lightweight and compact so it is very easy to store.
- The blades are very strong and have no trouble crushing ice, seeds and nuts.
- You get a range of different cups with the blender.
- You get a 12 month warranty with your purchase.
- The capacity is quite small at only 680ml so it is only really suitable for one person.
- The motor is only 600W so it could be a lot more powerful.
If you have looked into buying a new ice crushing blender then one brand that you will have definitely heard of by now is NutriBullet. This brand has become very popular within the healthy eating industry. We have tested out a few of the different NutriBullet blenders and always been very impressed and we were equally as impressed with the 600 Series.
A Nice Sleek Design
First of all, we’d like to talk about the design because this is where this blender really shines. Bullet blenders are compact anyway, but this one is especially compact and lightweight. We had no trouble at all storing the blender once we had finished using it. The overall design is incredibly sleek and modern.
When we tested out the blender, there were a couple of things that stood out for us. First of all, we found that we were able to completely blend nuts, seeds and ice within a matter of seconds with no difficulty at all. The one thing that we did notice, however, is that the motor could be a lot more powerful as it is only 600W.
A Slightly Small Capacity
Another thing that we felt let down the blender is the fact that the capacity is a little on the small side. At only 680ml, it is only really suitable for one person to use. However, it is worth noting that you do get a number of BPA free cups with the blender which is a nice addition. You also get a 12 month warranty with your blender too.
There are definitely a few things that could be improved upon with the NutriBullet 600 Series, but overall we were really satisfied with this one and would definitely recommend it to a single person who wants to use it on a daily basis.
- HIGH SPEED BLENDER - the original and best-selling NutriBullet, loved by millions around the world.
- POWERFUL NUTRIENT EXTRACTOR - Nutribullet’s powerful 600W motor and cyclonic technology creates delicious NutriBlasts by breaking down whole vegetables, fruits and nuts for maximum nutrition extraction.
- THE ORIGINAL AND BEST SELLING - your first step towards a healthy lifestyle, the 8-piece set includes: high torque power base, extractor blade, tall cup (680ml), pocket nutritionist and quick Start Guide with recipes.
- QUICK AND EASY - quick, easy to use and simple to clean – just rinse under warm water.
- HEALTHY WHOLE FOODS - great for fresh, healthy breakfasts to kick-start your morning and whole-food nutrition throughout the day.
Last Updated on