Salter Nutri Pro 1000 Blender Review 2019
Salter are renowned for making signature silver/grey classically designed kitchenware and appliances; this NutriPro blender is a fine competitor in the blender market. Incorporating this appliance into your day-to-day cooking will enable you to easily add vital fruits and vegetables to your diet regardless of how busy you are. After testing out this one, we have written a comprehensive product review, read on to find out more.
- Certified Winner: This blender won the Best Buy option on BBC 2’s What to Buy and Why. It beat the famous NUTRiBULLET 900 Pro too, alongside other superb blenders such as the NutriNinja BL490 and Vitamix S30.
- Super Smooth: This blender boasts 1000 watt power with unique blades that can extract and lock in all the nutrients within your drinks for a perfect smooth, silky final texture. Try making purees and sauces with this; we find that they develop the best consistency.
- Featured: This blender has been featured on BBC 2’s hit show Rick Stein’s Road to Mexico, where the NutriPro is the perfect choice for preparing fresh ingredients to make sauces, soups and other classics.
- BPA Free
- Light: While ceramic and glass cups are aesthetically pleasing, Salter emphasised the importance of practicality. The cups and lids with this purchase are lightweight and easy to carry, making them perfect for gym trips, jogging sessions and more.
- Easy to Clean: One of the best things about both the blender and the travel cups is that the latter can be simply popped into the dishwasher, spun and ready to dry for reuse.
- Various Colours: One of the vastest arrays of colours we’ve seen in any blender model is right here. You can pick from: Black, Red, White, Silver, Grey, Red and Black as well as Titanium.
- Compact Design: The sleek and stylish design of the blender measures a smart silver base measuring a mere 15cm x 15cm x 21cm. This allows for convenient storage and will ensure your kitchen always looks tidy. Many blenders these days are far too big and obnoxious for kitchen counters, but this is a pleasure to keep out in plain view, so don’t worry about cupboard space.
- Recipe Book: You’ll never be anything but spoilt for choice with the 50 authentic healthy recipes for you to choose. It’s a great way to help you familiarise yourself with the machine- you’ll be making your own mixes and concoctions in no time! There are many health benefits associated with smoothies and health drinks: boosting the immune system, incorporating healthy antioxidants, easier weightloss, including fibre into the diet and improving digestion.
- Salter NutriPro Blender
- 1000ml cup
- 2 800ml cups
- 2 lid types: 2 flip flop lids and 2 storage lids
- Rusts: This blender is a very difficult one to complain about, however there is one issue which we found with prolonged use of the product. It does start to leave rust fluid behind, but if the care instructions are followed properly, the chances of this developing is much less. We doubt you’ll face this issue though; it seemed like a one-off.
Capacity: 1 Litre
Power (Wattage): 1000W
Auto Shutoff? No
Voltage: 240 Volts
The Final Verdict
Appearance: 8/10 — we didn’t see anything special about the design in particular, it is quite generic. It does, however, have a classical charm and does the job very well.
Functionality: 9/10 — we didn’t encounter any design flaws or any user unfriendliness with this product, so it’s a thumbs up from us!
Value for Money: 8.5/10 — we found this to be reasonably priced for the quality it offers, and is a good competitor within the blender market today, so we recommend this for anyone and everyone!
Last Updated on