When it comes to choosing a new blender for your kitchen, one of the things that you should definitely be thinking about is the brand that you are going to buy from. This is not to say that there aren’t lesser known brands with good blenders out there, but for some people, it is preferable to go with a brand that they know and trust.
We have tested out many different brands of blender over the last few months and had very different results. We know how difficult it can be to choose kitchen electronics, so we have taken out a lot of the hard work for you by testing and reviewing some of the most popular models out there.
The blender that we are reviewing today is the Tefal PerfectMix. Tefal are one of the biggest names in kitchenware, so we knew that we were going to be impressed with this blender. Please carry on reading below for our full verdict after we had tested it out.
Features: 1200W Motor – 2L Capacity – Pre-Set Programmes – Adjustable Speed – Pulse Function – Ice Crushing – 38.6 x 30.5 x 22.6 cm – 4.96kg
- It is designed to be incredibly user friendly.
- There are a few nice pre-set programmes to take advantage of.
- The adjustable speed as well as the pulse function allows you to get the ideal consistency.
- There are 6 different blades which all perform different tasks.
- The blender can be a little on the noisy side.
- There are only 3 pre-set programmes to choose from; we felt that there could be more.
Having tested out plenty of Tefal products over the years, we had no doubt that we were going to be pleased with the performance of the Tefal PerfectMix Blender. One of the main things that stood out for us regarding the design of this blender is how much thought has gone into making it incredibly user friendly. We had no trouble going through all of the different settings and using the blender to make a variety of things.
Something else that we liked with this blender is the pre-set programmes. These are great if you want to make something specific and want the consistency to be perfect. However, we were a little disappointed that there were only three pre-set programmes to choose from; we felt that there could have been a few more included.
When it came to using the blender, we found the adjustable speeds and the pulse setting really helpful. By using these we were able to make sure that the consistency of our recipes was perfect. Another thing that really helped us to get the right consistency were the 6 different blades. Each blade performs a different task which is something that we haven’t seen before.
The only real drawback with this blender is that it does get quite noisy. However, if you are going to be using the higher speeds and the pulse function then this is something that you should probably expect, no matter what blender you are going to be using.
Overall, we have to say that we were really quite impressed with this one. The pros far outweigh the cons. If you want a mid-range blender that is easy to use and fuss free then this might be exactly what you are looking for.
- Six Powelix blades for suitable blending up to 30 Percent faster*
- Powerful 1200 W motor delivers 28000 rotations per minute (RPM)
- Three pre-set programmes, including Smoothie, Ice Crush and Auto Clean
- 2 Litre thermoresistant glass jug for hot and cold ingredients, enough for the whole family
- Auto clean function and dishwasher safe parts make cleaning up a breeze
Last Updated on