||Eight Speeds – Anti Suction Head – Smart Control Trigger
||800 Watt Motor – Angled Blades – XL Soup Attachment
||1000ml Beaker – Four Speed Control – Titanium Blades
Hand Blender Reviews
Counter top blenders are a great way to make delicious drinks and soups. But there may be times when you need to mix or blend something that you can’t get into a blender. For these situations, you can use a hand blender. There are many types that you can buy, including those with chopping attachments. This list features the top three hand blenders on the market today.
Morphy Richards 402052 Review – Our Number 1
This hand blender from Morphy Richards (shop now here) comes with a lot of attachments for any eventuality you may have. It is also compact enough to be stored in a cupboard when not in use. Let us see some of its features.
- It has smart response trigger technology that adjusts the speed according to how much you press it. This gives you a lot of control over the things you are blending.
- There are eight speed settings so that you can adjust the consistency of the food. Great for soups or milkshakes.
- It is fitted with an anti-suction blending head to reduce splashing. This means no more mess to clear up.
- The blade has an ice crushing serrated edge so that it can be used for many different functions, not just blending or ice.
The Morphy Richards 402052 Pro Blender is a very versatile product that is perfect for quick and easy blending. The attachments are also easy to clean in the dishwasher.
Functions: Eight Speeds – Anti Suction Head – Smart Control Trigger
Kenwood Hand Blender HDP406 Review – Number 2
The Kenwood Hand Blender HDP406 has an array of cool features that you will love. Not only does it have interchangeable heads, but it is also has a sleek, clean design that looks elegant. Here are some of the Kenwood’s features.
- The 800 watt motor delivers a high speed to effectively chop and blend all your fruit and vegetables.
- The patented metal triblade foot has three angled blades and six blending ribs to get the best results possible.
- There is an XL attachment that helps you to blend things such as soup directly in the pan. This eliminates the need to transfer while cooking.
- There is a 0.5L chopper attachment that can deal with small amounts of nuts and seeds. This means you won’t have to use a full size chopper for small quantities.
The Kenwood Hand Blender HDP406 is just the thing for blending and chopping food in a saucepan or bowl. It can handle even the hardest foods easily with its 800 watt motor.
Function: 800 Watt Motor – Angled Blades – XL Soup Attachment
Russell Hobbs 20220 Illumina 3-in-1 Review – Number 3
Russell Hobbs has long had the tradition for making good quality kitchen appliances. This hand blender also follows that tradition. This product is especially good because of the variety of attachments that comes with it. Here are some of its features.
- This comes with four speed settings to give you control over how smooth it blends. This is great for soups.
- The stem of the blender, along with blades are made from titanium for strength and durability.
- It comes with a 1000ml beaker that can be used for blending or storing. There is also a chopping attachment and a whisk.
- The design is sleek and stylish. This would look good in any kitchen. The blade end and appliances are also easy to clean.
The Russell Hobbs 20220 Illumina is a very nice product that has a lot of features you can use for other tasks.
Features: 1000ml Beaker – Four Speed Control – Titanium Blades
SHOP NOW AT AMAZON!
The top spot goes to the Morphy Richards 402052 Total Control Pro. It has a number of cool attachments as well as a stainless steel stem. This, together with variable speed, makes it number one.