||750 Watt Motor – Interlocking Bowl – Many Attachments
||2.1L Bowl – PowerChop Technology – 28 Functions
||2.5L Bowl – Many Attachments – Safety Locking Mechanism
Best Food Processor – Top 3 In 2017 – 2018
If you are the type of person that does a lot of cooking, then you need something that can cope with all the chopping and blending for you. Food Blenders are perfect for any family that likes to prepare lots of fresh meals. The multiple attachments and blender means you can choose the perfect tool for any culinary job. This list features the top three Food Blenders on the market today.
Kenwood FPP225 Food Processor Review – Our Number 1
Kenwood have always maintained a high standard on their kitchen appliances. This food processor (shop now here) is another such example. Let us see some of the features this product has to offer.
- The 750 watt motor has enough power to easily chop the hardest vegetables in seconds. This means no more chopping by hand.
- The controls are very easy to use. There are two speeds to choose from as well as a pulse option for quick bursts of speed.
- Both the bowl and the blender have an interlocking safety system to ensure there is no exposure to the blades while in operation.
- There are many attachments that come with this product. You have a stainless steel knife blade, emulsifying disc and a coarse slice and grate disc.
Overall, the Kenwood FPP225 Food Processor is everything you need to help you create delicious meals in the kitchen.
Features: 750 Watt Motor – Interlocking Bowl – Many Attachments
Pricing: Mid Range
Philips HR7761/01 Food Processor Review – Number 2
The Philips HR7761/01 Food Processor is a great all round unit that can take away a lot of the preparation when cooking. You can chop, blend and mix quickly, leaving you more time for other things. Here are some of its features.
- It features PowerChop technology to improve the performance and results of the chopping blade.
- There are two speed settings, plus a pulse feature for short bursts of speed. This gives you great control over the processor.
- All the attachments are fully dishwasher safe, meaning you won’t have to worry about handling sharp blades in the sink.
- The 2.1L bowl is large enough to feed a whole family if needed. It is also safely locked into place during operation.
This food processor from Philips is a very versatile product that can create great meals in no time at all. The variety of attachments gives it endless possibilities.
Features: 2.1L Bowl – PowerChop Technology – 28 Functions
Pricing: High End
VonShef 2.5L Review – Number 3
The VonShef Food Processor is a powerful product with a large capacity and numerous attachments. The variable speed and safety features make this a real alternative to the higher brands. Let us see the features.
- The large 2.5L bowl is big enough to cater for the largest family. It will also mean a lot less work in the kitchen.
- The processor includes a juicer, chopping blade, mixing blade, shredding and slicing blades. A really versatile product that you will get a lot of use from.
- Both the bowl and the blender have a safety locking mechanism to protect you from the blades during operation.
- As with all VonShef products, the build quality is high and this includes making all the attachments dishwasher safe.
If you are looking for a good alternative to the high-end food processors, then the VonShef is a good option to consider.
Features: 2.5L Bowl – Many Attachments – Safety Locking Mechanism
The top spot on the list goes to the Kenwood FPP225 Food Processor. The high build quality along with the many attachments, make this a real winner. It is powerful enough to cope with all your food preparation needs.